View Profile Anonymous-Frog

261 Movie Reviews

This would've been somewhat enjoyable if there wasn't a big rectangle slap bang on the corner covering a quarter of a screen.

The loop itself is well-shaded and drawn, but the moon looks like it's being held in place like a Christmas ornament. Also nice choice of music, where can I find that?

TobyOwlAnimations responds:

Thank you, the music can be found on YouTube, it is the intro of the Dream master video game for nes

This is not a comic dub, this is what looks like a decent animation. I haven't read the original, but I assume it's fairly accurate. There were some characters who don't move their mouths, but that's about it. There's quite a lot of content here, more so than the other two parts.

137 Game Reviews

For a PICO 8 game, this is pretty basic. All you do is walk around and eat beans. Maybe if there were some enemies running around to stop you from building up a combo of eating beans, or some other form of challenge, this wouldn't be as boring. Cutscenes were nice though.

Looks a whole lot better than the original, which was also very basic.

Could also use some music as well.

TSCOCT responds:

sometimes you dont need enemies or combos, only bean eat

It's unclear how I'm supposed to control these microgames, especially when I have to use WASD, SPACE, and the mouse.

SudakaGames responds:

only arrow keys and space bar 👍

To beat this game with high score, answer these questions.

All of the above:

JoeyTheMarillFan responds:

i'm living in your walls

15 Audio Reviews

The-Great-One's newspost says 'HTPS' (one T). It doesn't work.

ThatJohnnyGuy responds:

DANG it does, sorry i fixed it, thanks!

SMELLS LIKE POWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Instrumentation's good, although the voice sounds a little compressed and there's no poo to be found anywhere. Still nice.

85 Art Reviews

Only a flesh wound!

So THAT'S where those pearls came from!

Context?

dreggsu responds:

Picofan said he was leaving NG for me

pfp's a hand-me-down halloween costume, hope ya don't mind!
Shitty creator on all four Portals. Refuses to have any content frontpaged by Newgrounds.

Анонимная лягушка @Anonymous-Frog